Power increase in HP (2)
Torque increase in Nm (2)
Time saving from 0-100 km/h (5)
The best entry
239,40SGD no VAT
Power increase 21 kW
Power increase 29 HP
Torque increase 42 Nm
Savings: up to 0,8 liters per 100km
539,40SGD no VAT
Power increase 32 kW
Power increase 44 HP
Torque increase 63 Nm
Savings: up to 1,2 liters per 100km
Audi Chiptuning: A4
Audi A4 B9 2.0 TFSI
In recent years no other model of Audi was sold well as the A4 model series. That makes the A4 interesting for chiptuning. Typical for Audi are the clean lines and surfaces, while the dynamic, sporty design still exudes a certain elegance and perfect material processing. Our tested model is also equipped with the Quattro all-wheel drive, which offers optimal traction even at increased power. The R4 engine in the A4 works quietly and with low vibration. Anyone who misses a certain sportiness and ...read more
Best possible engine protection highest safety for your car
A software adapted to your car is the basis for a solid and safe chiptuning. With modern so-called digital additional control units (PowerBox from CPA) safety, environmental protection and performance increase are no longer in conflict.
The core task of secure chiptuning is to use the existing power reserves so that no additional wear takes place. Furthermore, the Engine Safe System of the PowerBox detects thermal overload in good time and regulates the power increase dynamically.
(2) Note: The performance data shown above are achievable maximum values. The actual power output depends on the series tolerance of the individual car, the fuel used and various environmental factors.
(3) Acceptance and registration obligation for chiptuning in the car documents: More Information
(4) Only for car whose speed control is not activated or deactivated.
(5) The above-mentioned acceleration improvement from 0 to 100 km/h is a maximum achievable saving that can vary due to the series tolerance of the individual cars.
(6) Discount applies to all products offered on our site except PowerBox Pro and PedalBox. The promotion ends as soon as the intended quota of products has been used up.