Power increase in HP (2)
Torque increase in Nm (2)
Time saving from 0-100 km/h (5)
Audi A4 (B8) 2.0 TDI chiptuning
Engine-specific software development for the Audi A4 (B8)
The A4 with its 2.0-liter diesel engine fully convinced the CPA engineers at the test. Absolutely reliable in daily use. Comfort and space are good. The long-term test with the CPA PowerBox went without any problems and the additional power available was positively noticeable in all driving situations. Once again a great development by the CPA engineers. Passengers and drivers alike will have a lot of fun ...read more
Best possible engine protection highest safety for your car
A software adapted to your car is the basis for a solid and safe chiptuning. With modern so-called digital additional control units (PowerBox from CPA) safety, environmental protection and performance increase are no longer in conflict.
The core task of secure chiptuning is to use the existing power reserves so that no additional wear takes place. Furthermore, the Engine Safe System of the PowerBox detects thermal overload in good time and regulates the power increase dynamically.
The best entry
219,00SGD no VAT
Power increase 24 kW
Power increase 33 HP
Torque increase 73 Nm
Savings: up to 0,8 liters per 100km
449,40SGD no VAT
Power increase 34 kW
Power increase 46 HP
Torque increase 104 Nm
Savings: up to 1,2 liters per 100km
(2) Note: The performance data shown above are achievable maximum values. The actual power output depends on the series tolerance of the individual car, the fuel used and various environmental factors.
(3) Acceptance and registration obligation for chiptuning in the car documents: More Information
(4) Only for car whose speed control is not activated or deactivated.
(5) The above-mentioned acceleration improvement from 0 to 100 km/h is a maximum achievable saving that can vary due to the series tolerance of the individual cars.
(6) Discount applies to all products offered on our site except PowerBox Pro and PedalBox. The promotion ends as soon as the intended quota of products has been used up.