Power increase in HP (2)
Torque increase in Nm (2)
Time saving from 0-100 km/h (5)
Sporty city car with CPA power
Typical for Audi is the good build quality, the extensive equipment and the sporty ambitious performance. Together with the VW Golf and the Mercedes A class, it dominates the compact class segment. The Audi A3 stands out particularly by its pronounced driving dynamics which remains neutral and easy to control even in the border area. Thanks to the CPA PowerBox, the city runabout from Ingolstadt is even more enthusiastic about the gas and especially the draft can be significantly improved. The ...read more
Best possible engine protection highest safety for your car
A software adapted to your car is the basis for a solid and safe chiptuning. With modern so-called digital additional control units (PowerBox from CPA) safety, environmental protection and performance increase are no longer in conflict.
The core task of secure chiptuning is to use the existing power reserves so that no additional wear takes place. Furthermore, the Engine Safe System of the PowerBox detects thermal overload in good time and regulates the power increase dynamically.
The best entry
239,40SGD no VAT
Power increase 28 kW
Power increase 38 HP
Torque increase 64 Nm
Savings: up to 0,8 liters per 100km
539,40SGD no VAT
Power increase 37 kW
Power increase 50 HP
Torque increase 85 Nm
Savings: up to 1,2 liters per 100km
(2) Note: The performance data shown above are achievable maximum values. The actual power output depends on the series tolerance of the individual car, the fuel used and various environmental factors.
(3) Acceptance and registration obligation for chiptuning in the car documents: More Information
(4) Only for car whose speed control is not activated or deactivated.
(5) The above-mentioned acceleration improvement from 0 to 100 km/h is a maximum achievable saving that can vary due to the series tolerance of the individual cars.
(6) Discount applies to all products offered on our site except PowerBox Pro and PedalBox. The promotion ends as soon as the intended quota of products has been used up.