Power increase in HP (2)
Torque increase in Nm (2)
Time saving from 0-100 km/h (5)
The best entry
239,40SGD no VAT
Power increase 15 kW
Power increase 20 HP
Torque increase 36 Nm
Savings: up to 0,8 liters per 100km
539,40SGD no VAT
Power increase 22 kW
Power increase 30 HP
Torque increase 50 Nm
Savings: up to 1,2 liters per 100km
Best possible engine protection highest safety for your car
A software adapted to your car is the basis for a solid and safe chiptuning. With modern so-called digital additional control units (PowerBox from CPA) safety, environmental protection and performance increase are no longer in conflict.
The core task of secure chiptuning is to use the existing power reserves so that no additional wear takes place. Furthermore, the Engine Safe System of the PowerBox detects thermal overload in good time and regulates the power increase dynamically.
The small Audi A3 1.2 TFSI in the fast lane thanks to Chiptuning TuningBox.read more
(2) Note: The performance data shown above are achievable maximum values. The actual power output depends on the series tolerance of the individual car, the fuel used and various environmental factors.
(3) Acceptance and registration obligation for chiptuning in the car documents: More Information
(4) Only for car whose speed control is not activated or deactivated.
(5) The above-mentioned acceleration improvement from 0 to 100 km/h is a maximum achievable saving that can vary due to the series tolerance of the individual cars.
(6) Discount applies to all products offered on our site except PowerBox Pro and PedalBox. The promotion ends as soon as the intended quota of products has been used up.